Our Business Money Market Checking account pays interest and offers you the ability to have six debits (by check or electronically) drawn on your account each statement cycle. Unlimited withdrawals are allowed if made in person at the bank or at an ATM. Your deposit balance determines your interest rate. Account tiers as follows:
Business Money Market Account Tiers:
- $2,500.00 – $14,999.99
- $15,000.00 – $24,999.99
- $25,000.00 – $49,999.99
- $50,000.00 – $99,999.99
- $100,000.00 – $299,999.99
- $300,000.00 – $599,999.99
- $600,000.00 – $1,000,000.00
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open account
- $2,500 daily balance to avoid a monthly service fee of $10.00
- Earned interest when your daily collected balance is = to or > than $2,500.
- Limited check writing and debits may be made. *See requirements below.
- Free Internet Banking Services: Detailed account transactions, transactions categories capability, bill pay, internal account transfers (including payments to loans), request for stop payments, check reordering, etc.
- Free monthly imaged statements, combined statements or electronic statements
- Free 24/7 Bank by Phone Services (1-888-389-2265)
- Free Mobile Banking Services
- American Bank & Trust allows 6 debits/withdrawals per month without a charge. A $10.00 excessive withdrawal fee will be charged for any debit/withdrawal exceeding six (6).
- Regulations allow you to make 6 limited transactions during a month. Limited transactions include checks, internet transfers, phone transfers, preauthorized transfers (ACH), and transfers for overdraft protection. Unlimited transactions are any withdrawal made in person at the bank, any withdrawal or transfer at an ATM, or any automatic withdrawal made as a payment to your American Bank & Trust loan. The bank will notify you by letter if you have exceeded the 6 limited transactions.
- If limited transactions are repeatedly exceeded, it may be necessary to change your account to an interest-bearing checking account that allows unlimited debits/withdrawals.
- A dormant free of $5.00 may applied if the account has no activity for 365 days and has not maintained a balance of $500.00 or greater. (The monthly posting of compounded interest is not considered activity.)
**Please ask your customer service representative if you have any additional questions. For our current account rates, click here or call 270-796-8444.