IMPORTANT: System Improvements Coming Soon
Improvement in Process-Better Banking for all!
American Bank & Trust is committed to providing the best in products and services to our customers. With this in mind, we are upgrading our technology and digital banking delivery platform in a major way in just a few weeks. Beginning Marth 8th , you will experience enhancements to the online and mobile banking platforms and extended cutoff times for same-day processing!
Most changes will occur internally at the bank. However, during our conversion period March 5th to March 8th, 2021 there will be some disruption in the services we offer to you. The information below will help make the transition as smooth as possible and to cover what we hope would be any and all questions that you may have during this process.
When will the system conversion occur?
- Thursday, March 4th to Monday, March 8th 2021. During this time the Bank will continue to honor its standard operating hours.
During the conversion what will happen?
- Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable from Thursday, March 4th at 4:00 p.m. until Monday, March 8th at 9:00 a.m.
- Bill Pay-Unavailable from Friday, February 26th at 4:00 p.m. until Tuesday, March 8th at 9:00 a.m.
- Mobile Deposit- Unavailable from Thursday, Marth 4th at 4:00 p.m. until
Monday, March 8th at 9:00 a.m.
- Debit cards will be placed in a limit, regardless of your account balance. This limit will be $500 for point-of-sale transactions and $500 for ATM transactions.
- The ‘Bank My Change’ feature on accounts will be unavailable from Thursday, March 4th at 4:00 p.m. until Monday, March 8th at 9:00 a.m.
What about my account numbers and Debit/ATM Cards?
- There will be no change to your account number, ATM, or Debit Card.
I need Help!
- Please call us (270-796-8444) and we will be able to assist you. We will have extended call hours during the conversion in order to continue offering the highest level of customer service possible. During the conversion weekend, you may call from 8:00AM – 8:00PM.
What you should do:
- Make sure all information we have for you is correct. Please call us at 270-796-8444 prior to March 4th to verify or update any information you are concerned about.
- Mark in your smart phone calendar or desk paper calendar these upgrade dates. Most of the conversion will occur Thursday evening March 4th-Monday morning March 8th, and remember, mobile and internet banking will be unavailable during most of this time period.
- Make sure you have secondary payment methods available to you as you are out and about. Although we do not expect major disruptions in service, just in case it will be a good idea to have other methods of payment on hand. Cash, checks, or another credit card can take the place of your debit or ATM Card.
- Account histories and e-statements should be downloaded prior to the conversion. Beginning at 4:00 p.m. on March 4th transaction history and E-statement history will not be available. These will be available at a later date after conversion. Downloading your statement history, if you have not done so, may be beneficial to you and your businesses.
- On March 8th or later, double check and re-verify your recurring automatic transfers and bill payments in online banking. You may consider making a list of all of these items prior to the conversion to use as a verification guide.
Specific Details-Bank Products and Services
- Deposit Accounts-both personal and business
- All deposit accounts will receive a paper statement dated March 4th. Any
transactions after the March 4th statement will be reflected on the next
- If you receive e-statements this service will continue. No action is necessary
and you will continue to receive statements electronically after March 8th.
- All deposit accounts will receive a paper statement dated March 4th. Any
- Your bank statement may look different to you, but the information contained within the statement will remain the same. At a later date, historical bank statements will be available online. As we stated above, it may be a good idea to download your historical statements if you have not already done so.
- Beginning Thursday, March 4th at 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 a.m. Monday, March 8th online banking will be inaccessible.
- Once our technology migration is complete, our online banking will have a new log in process. This will include changing your password. If you are presently an online banking user the first time you log in on or after March 8th your user ID will be the same. Your password will default to the last four digits of your social security number or the Tax ID number associated with the specific account. The new system will then walk
you through the process of changing your password and setting up text code verification.
- It is our expectation that previously set up automatic or recurring internal transfers, bill payments, or other pre-approved transaction will transfer to the new system. However, we ask you to verify the accuracy of these after the March 8th conversion.
- Previously set up alerts will NOT transfer to the new system. You will need to reestablish these on or after March 8th.
- If you currently download your transaction history into Quicken or Quickbooks, please read the Quicken/Quickbooks conversion guides specific to the type of software you are running for instructions on how to successfully convert your online banking data.
- Bill pay will be unavailable from 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 26th until 9:00 a.m. on Monday, March 8th. No additional payments can be scheduled during this time. However, items already scheduled will be processed. Scheduled bill payment items will convert to the new system.
Mobile and Text Banking
- Smartphone users, both Apple and Android, will need to download the new American Bank & Trust mobile (search for ‘ABTBG’) banking app from the Apple Store or Google Play on or after March 8th and re-enroll your phone to receive text messages about banking services. You will need to delete the old app from your phone.
- Mobile banking alerts will not be converted to the new system and will need to be reestablished on or after March 8th. You may be required to change your login information.
- A new and improved mobile bill pay will be available with the upgrade. You’ll still be able to initiate payments directly from the mobile app however, in addition, you’ll be able to set up new payees directly from your mobile device, eliminating the need to sign into online banking from a PC.
- Logging into mobile banking will also be easier. You’ll be able log in utilizing your phones thumb print or facial recognition software.
Agreements and Disclosures
- You will be asked to accept new Terms and Conditions upon your initial online login for any of our digital delivery methods. These may be printed at that time should you choose.
What about the clock?
- Mobile deposits: Mobile deposits will be extended to a 4:00 p.m. cut off time.
- Online Banking Transfers: Transfers will be extended to a 9:00 p.m. cut off time. Transfers submitted after 9:00 p.m. may still be scheduled and will process the next morning.
Your personal financial information is secure. We have taken measures to ensure it is secure through the conversion process.
Thanks for being our customer! We appreciate your business greatly and will continue to do so. The conversion and upgrade of this service is our proof to you and our commitment that you matter to us. In advance, please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may cause you over our conversion period.