Liberty Checking Account
Our Liberty Checking powered by BaZing is designed to offer you a checking account with a choice and freedom to save. You can choose to buy down the monthly fee when you make purchases using your AB&T Visa Debit Card and when you choose to get your monthly statement online. Take advantage of the many offers available to help save you money while you shop, dine and travel and feel protected by knowing that you have identity theft protection/monitoring, cell phone protection and much more!
- $50.00 minimum opening deposit.
- No minimum daily balance required
- $6.00 monthly service fee. Fee is decreased by $1 per month with an online statement and decreased by $0.20 for each posted Visa debit card transaction during a statement cycle.
Additional Account Information
- Free 24/7 Bank by Phone services (1-888-389-2265)
- Free Mobile Banking Services: Mobile check deposit, mobile bill pay, transfers, text alerts, and more…
- Free Online Banking Services: Detailed account transactions, transaction categories capability, bill pay, internal account transfers (including payments to loans), downloads, request for stop payments, check reordering and much more…
- ATM/Visa Debit card ordered upon approval.
- $16 reimbursement on ATM transaction fees from any ATM nationwide per statement cycle.
- Free monthly imaged statements or online statements.
- Cell Phone Replacement Protection (auto payment of cell phone bill from the account)
- Identity Theft Protection Benefits
- Identity Theft Monitoring
- Shopping, Dining & Travel discounts
- Pharmacy, Vision & Hearing savings
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Unlimited debits and credits at no charge per statement cycle.
Additional Services Available**
- Bank My Change feature
- ATM/Visa Debit Card Personal PIN Change
- American Bank & Trust Personal Visa Credit Card available upon approval
- Visa Gift and Travel Cards available
**Please ask your customer service representative about these additional features and current account interest rates or visit our contact page.