Saving with American Bank & Trust is so easy. Open your savings account with a minimum deposit of $100 and watch your money grow. We can set up automatic deposits for you coming directly from your American Bank & Trust checking account or your can direct your own deposits by using your personal internet banking site, you can also save by utilizing our “Bank My Change” feature that will round up “change” every time you use your debit card and deposit into your savings account. You may also link you savings account to your checking account as overdraft protection avoiding any fees generated by an overdraft.
Additional Account Information
- $100 minimum deposit to open the account.
- Maintain a $100 daily balance to avoid a quarterly service fee of $5
- Interest is earned on the daily balance. Interest is accrued daily and compounded at the end of the quarter
- ATM access
- Free Internet Banking Services: Detailed account of transactions, transactions categories capability, and internal account transfers (including payments to loans), downloads, etc…
- Free quarterly imaged statements, combined statements or electronic statements
- 24/7 Bank by Phone (1-888-389-2265)
- Free Mobile Banking Services: Mobile check deposit, transfers, text alerts and more…
- Rates are subject to change at any time.
- American Bank & Trust allows 6 debits/withdrawals per month without a charge. A $3.00 excessive withdrawal fee will be charged for any debit exceeding 6.
- A dormant fee of $5.00 may be applied if the account has no activity for 365 days. If the balance in the account is = or > $500.00 no dormant fee will be charged. (The posted compounding of quarterly interest is not considered activity.)
- Bank My Change Feature
- Automatic deposit options set up at customer’s request
- Internet banking deposit capabilities
- Combined Statement available
- Linked to other accounts as Overdraft Protection (6 withdrawal requirement applies)
**Please ask your customer service representative about these additional features and current account interest rates or visit our contact page.