Vacation Club Savings
An American Bank & Trust Vacation Club account is a great way to save for your summer holiday expenses. This account offers an affordable savings method. Create your own method of contributing to your Vacation Club account. You may set up weekly or monthly automatic Vacation Club deposits from your checking account. You may direct your contributions through your internet banking transfer system (both accounts must be held at American Bank & Trust), or you may come in and make your weekly or monthly deposits in person. You may also take advantage of our Bank My Change feature, contributing every time you make a debit card purchase from your American Bank & Trust checking account, where the “change” will be deposited into your Vacation Club account. You can’t lose; only save with our American Bank & Trust Vacation Club Account.
- $10 minimum deposit to open the account.
- No monthly service fee.
- No deadline to open the Vacation Club account (although accounts opened in Jan & Feb will process in the following year).
- Interest earned on the daily balance and compounded into the account annually at the end of March.
- A $20 penalty will be assessed and the accrued interest will be lost if the account is closed before maturity.
- No separate statement. Transactions and balances will appear on combined statement or can be viewed on your internet banking site upon request.
- The account may be connected to the Bank My Change Feature.
- Checks mailed at the end of March.
- Free 24/7 Bank by Phone (1-888-389-2265).
- Free Mobile Banking.
- Free Internet Banking.
- Bank My Change feature
- Automatic deposit options set up at customer’s request
- Internet banking deposits capabilities
- Combined Statement option
**Please ask your customer service representative about these additional features or current account rates or visit our contact page.